An experiment in online publication - Acrux Fanzine

Acrux Fanzine

The first star of the Southern Cross

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 26 July 2008

An experiment in online publication

I've had the last issue of Acrux on Issuu for quite a while now and I've been wanting to tryout embedding it in a post so, here goes ...



Pretty slick, eh? just click on it and you go to the full viewer. This might revitalise the idea of using pdf as a format for online publication. You get the best of both worlds: you get a thumbnail to draw the readers in to your publication, an online viewer for them to preview it and the option of downloading it to read at their leasure or keep for reference!

What more could you ask for?

K

3 comments:

  1. hi, I would like to know how you changed the tabs on the navigation bar to show "star trek fan production news" instead of photos, discography, tours, merchandise etc.

    would appreciate it muchly if you can teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terribly sorry, I didn't see this comment come in. Give me a day or so and I'll see if i can pin down the exact code I used but from memory the tabs are actually links to seperate blogs.

    I'll give you more detail shortly, bit busy at the moment.

    Thanks for the interest though

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages